in Renfrewshire, which opened in 1930, was originally
built as a tuberculosis hospital for children by Glasgow
Corporation's Public Health Department.
This exhibition was
originally a static exhibition mounted by the Royal
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow in 2001.
Follow the links on the left to find out more of the
history of Mearnskirk and see some photographs of its
To find out more about the Royal College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Glasgow, please visit their